2 cups of heavy whipping cream, whipped into stiff peaks. Glorious.
Mix together 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 1 cup chocolate chips (I used 1 cup chopped Andes mints which just takes the mint-i-ness to a whole new level), 2 teaspoons mint extract & 5 drops green food coloring. Fold this mixture into the whipped cream.
Line a loaf pan with saran wrap and pour the mixture in, sprinkling a few chips over the top (may as well take a spoon and give it a taste or two….for quality control purposed of course). Freeze for 8 hour or overnight.
LORD. HAVE. MERCY. When I first brought it over to my parents’ house my dad saw it and thought I’d taken store bought ice cream & put it in the loaf pan. I asked him why on God’s green earth would I ever do something like that? He had no idea but once he found out it was homemade he grabbed a spoon and dug in. He then closed his eyes and declared it ‘decadent.’ Try it my friends.
Mint Chocolate Chip No Churn Ice Cream
- 2 cups heaving whipping cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips or chopped Andes mints
- 2 teaspoons mint extract
- 4-5 drops green food coloring
- Whip the heaving whipping cream until stiff peaks form (approx. 3 minutes). Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together sweetened condensed milk, 1 cup chocolate chips, mint extract and green food coloring. Gently fold this mixture into the whipped cream.
- Line a large loaf pan with saran wrap. Pour mixture into pan and sprinkle 2 tablespoons chocolate chips over the top. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.