Here’s what we liked and bookmarked on the interwebs this week:
- I was scrolling through Instagram and came across a picture for this Butternut Squash Risotto. Yes, just yes.
- I won a giveaway from The Movement Menu and received a bag of Amoretti Pistachio Flour this week. I cannot wait to start experimenting. Will report back.
- Rhubarb season is just around the corner here in the upper Midwest. We literally have rhubarb coming out of our ears all summer long, it’s crazy. We never know what to do with all of it. This week I came across this Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Jam. Oh yes, it’s happening.
- What is it with the strawberry-rhubarb combination that makes it so magical?
- When we were at Denny’s this week Gram ordered nachos, a particular favorite of hers. I was searching the interwebs for some good ideas for nachos when I came across these Potato and Zucchini Chips covered in all sorts of goodness. It’s practically the same as nachos, right?
- Finally, our Blue & White Chinese Porcelain fix for the week. Gram would hate this one. I love it. Thoughts?
Have a safe and happy weekend!