- I’m in love with this Cadbury Crème Egg Dip. However, I suspect I’ll never make it simply because I’m fairly certain I would eat the whole thing in one sitting. You think I’m kidding…
- Every year I swear I’m going to make Italian Easter Bread during the Easter season and then for some reason I just don’t. Other culinary duties always end up getting in the way. Maybe I’ll actually make it happen this year. Gram would love it!
- My sister & I are entering a baking contest at the end of April. We’re each developing a recipe and in an unintended twist, she’s working on the concept I suggested (incorporating safe, raw cookie dough) and I’m working on her suggested concept (shortbread). I’m thinking of a version of these Salted Caramel Shortbread bars. Will report back.
- I have another grandmother who is in her 90’s and currently in a nursing home. My sister mailed me her old recipe collection and my oh my, take a look at these *tsk*WHO KNEW GRANDMA C. WAS SUCH A LUSH?! I’m just going to have to try them…all in the name of website research of course. There’s one that’s a grape wine which caught my eye and more importantly, Grandma wrote ‘Good and easy’ on it.
- Finally, let’s not forget Grandma’s weekly blue & white porcelain fix.
Have a safe & happy weekend!